Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cute Boys With Long Hair Get Me In Trouble Every Time

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day I thought I would share an embarrassing story about a cute boy with long hair that I semi-stalked in college!! First of all let me say I have this obsession with boys who have long hair and if I can get away with it I will touch their hair or if I'm really lucky they let me run my fingers through it, though they usually only let me do that once because I tend to squeal and giggle maniacally. So I had been following this blond guy around surreptitiously (well as surreptitiously as a gimpy girl with a bad limp and humpback can) and this fine spring day I was outside smoking. I usually smoked a few puffs then put it out and saved the rest for later. I was standing there when hot blond guy (that's still what I call him I never knew his name) walked up and started talking to me. At first I looked behind me and all around because I thought he couldn't be talking to me, but he was! So we chit chat and I put my cigarette out and put the other half in my backpack and go inside (bumping into the door because I was still looking at hot blond guy) I was standing outside the computer lab waiting for my friend Sylvia. Someone stuck their head out of the door and sniffed the air and said "I smell fireworks! " I looked to my left and.....FLAMES were shooting up behind my head!!! While ogling hot blond guy, I failed to notice my cigarette wasn't out when I put it in my backpack so while I stood there it smoldered and caught my backpack on fire!! I ran-hobble-limped to the water fountain and put it out and almost died of embarrassment! This is why cute boys with long hair get me in trouble every time!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment: