Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's The Little Things ....

When I was with my daughter's father (my babydaddy)it was the little things that made me happy. He was a lying liar who cheated constantly and smacked me around on a regular basis. Though I did have a few instances of sweet, sweet vengeance. I fractured his skull with a 1974 Chevy Nova car door. I knocked him out "cold " with half a gallon of ice cream and I crapped the bed with him in it. Yes, you read that right. Here's what happened....I was very sick with my kidney poisoning me slowly and he would go out every night (whoring around) and leave me home so sick I literally had to crawl to the bathroom sometimes. Well we had gone to bed and I guess in my dream I though it was a fart....it wasn't. I crapped the bed. I mean it was all over the bed. In my hair on my pillow down to my ankles and all over him too. I got up, got a shower, made myself a bed on the loveseat (with garbage bags under the sheets) and went back to sleep. I slept hard until I heard him say "what the hell? " I went into the bedroom and he's covered head to toe with drying crap and looking mightily confused. He looks at me and says "How the hell did I crap that much and not have anything INSIDE my underwear?? " yes indeed sometimes it's the little things.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment